SwagBucks - Free Prizes and giftcard for searching with Google

,
SwagBucksHeader

What are SwagBucks and what is SwagBucks.com?

Swagbucks.com is a search and win website, where you search the internet from their website or toolbar and have the chance to win SwagBucks with each search. These SwagBucks can then be used to purchase items from a $5 Amazon gift card for 450 SwagBucks all the way up to an iPhone for 38,000 swagbucks from the "SwagStore".

In my experience I typically win 10-20 SwagBucks in the morning and another 10-20 in the afternoon/evening just from my normal daily searches. The nice thing is that SwagBucks is actually still using google to perform the searches, so along with a few sponsored links the results I'm looking for are still there. I just have the chance to win SwagBucks with every search.

For more details on earning SwagBucks from searching check out the Search and Win section.

SwagCodes
Another method to earn SwagBucks is to enter in a swagcode. Swagcodes are typically released once a day either on their facebook page, twitter, blog, toolbar or swidget. This is another easy method to grab a few swagbucks.

For more info on how to find and enter SwagCodes look in the SwagCodes How To section.

Referrers
Yes, there is a referral program with SwagBucks and here is how it works. For each SwagBuck that someone you referred earns, up to their first 1000 you earn an equal amount. The only caveat is that this only applies to SwagBucks earned from searching. Still, an excellent way for you to greatly increase your SwagBucks total.

Does it really work?
When I first read about these things I was pretty apprehensive. So much so that I didn't try to recruit any referrals until I knew that it wasn't a scam. Well, I recently earned enough SwagBucks to make my first purchase, a $5 amazon gift card and I'm pleased to say I didn't waste my time!

Check out my Proof, it's real! section for screen shots :)

SignUp
If you're interested in giving it a try please sign up using my referrer link. Hopefully you found some of my explanations helpful.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/toddles18

Search and Win!

Searching is the easiest and most productive way to earn SwagBucks. Instead of going to google to search, use the Swagbucks toolbar, or install the SwagBucks plugin to change your web browsers default search engine to use use SwagBucks for searches.

I typically win once in the morning\early afternoon and once again in the Evening/Night.
Here's an example screen shot where I searched for Gizmo5, a company that has recently been acquired by Google.

SwagShot winning 2 SwagBucks

SignUp
If you're interested in giving it a try please sign up using my referrer link. Hopefully you found some of my explanations helpful.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/toddles18

Swag Codes How To

As I said above swagcodes are codes that you can enter to earn additional SwagBucks. There is typically a code every day for a few hours worth 1-4 swagbucks. Sometimes these codes are given to you via the swidget, toolbar, newsletter or twitter, other times you have to jump through a few hoops to get them.

One thing to mention, sharing swagcodes is against the rules. If you are caught sharing swagcodes your account will be disabled. Another method that was implemented to prevent the sharing of codes is that while a code may be available for 4 hours, the code keeps changing every 10-15 minutes.

Here's a screenshot of me finding a swagcode.
swagcodesmall

SignUp
If you're interested in giving it a try please sign up using my referrer link. Hopefully you found some of my explanations helpful.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/toddles18

Proof!

So I recently earned my 45th swagbuck and decided it was time to spend. It took me about a month of searches and a few swagcodes to get there. If I had a bunch of referrals I'm sure I would have got there much faster. Anyways, here's some screenshots of the process of buying my giftcard.

Ready to Purchase
ReadyToPurchase

Purchase made, need to check your email to confirm
Purchase Made

Click the link to confirm
Email Confirmation

Purchase Verified!
Verified

Now you can login to your SwagBucks account, click on My Gift Cards and you'll see the code to use your giftcard.



SignUp
If you're interested in giving it a try please sign up using my referrer link. Hopefully you found some of my explanations helpful.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/toddles18

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always buy paypal =) (more freedom)

Nicholas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
purplegirl said...

I just wish when you seach swag bucks you win more and the swag store prices were lower like before but all in all swagbucks in awesome i love it you just get paid to surf the internet and win free stuff like ipod and iphone and ipad and on and on swagbucks rocks

Blogger said...

You could be eligible for a complimentary $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

Blogger said...

SwagBucks is the biggest work from home website.

Post a Comment